“If Mil Milagros were not in my school, we would be very hungry and we would not have notebooks and books so that we can learn.” – student
- $150 – Feed one child a nourishing meal every school day for a year
- $300 – Provide personal hygiene supplies for 30 children (e.g. soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper)
- $500 – Supply an entire classroom of curious learners with their very own textbooks
- $1,250 – Provide micronutrient supplements to help prevent the onset of malnutrition in 40 babies
- $2,500 – Provide comprehensive women’s health education and medical screenings to 100 women
- $5,000 – Help improve our school kitchens and bathrooms so that they are functional and hygienic
If you would like to donate by check, please send it to:
Mil Milagros, Inc.
400 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02110
Attention: Margaret Blood
Support for Mil Milagros, Inc. is generously provided by individuals, foundations, churches and corporations. Mil Milagros, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization and contributions to Mil Milagros are deductible to the extent provided by law.